Neal Harrod is an American born architect and designer. He has worked for the past 11 years working in design and architecture field of built environments and currently works as an senior architectural designer and PM for Rockwell Group. Prior to joining Rockwell Group, he worked as an architect and designer for Atelier Ace, Ace Hotel's in-house branding agency. He currently lives and works in New York city.
Early Life and Education
Harrod grew up in rural Ohio and attended the University of Cincinnati, College of Design Architecture Art and Planning where he earned a Masters in Architecture.
- Rockwell Group - Senior Architectural Designer / PM
- New York City, New York: 2017-Current
- Ace Hotel / Atelier Ace - Architect / Designer
- New York City, New York and Portland, Oregon: 2013-2017
- Allied Works Architecture - Designer
- Portland, Oregon: 2010-2013
- Dorell Ghotmeh Tane Architects - Junior Designer
- Paris, France: 2009
- Michael McInturf Architects - Entry Level Architect
- Cincinnati, Ohio: 2007-2008
- William McDounough + Partners - Architectural Intern
- Charlottesville, Virginia: 2006
- Atelier Ace - Ace Hotel Pittsburgh
- Allied Works Architecture - Pacific Northwest College of Art (PNCA) - 511 Building
- Allied Works Architecture - Sokol Blosser Tasting Room
- DGT Architects - Estonian National Museum
- DGT Architects - Mina Perhonen Exhibition
- Michael McInturf Architects - Zembrodt House
- Michael McInturf Architects - Indian Hill Swim Club
Have Something to Ask Neal?
Ok. Sneal the deal. Let's chat.
- [Email Me]