Neal Harrod . com
CLICK SOME THINGS
Neal Harrod is an American born architect and designer. He has worked for the past 8 years in traditional architecture firms and currently for the past 3 as a designer and architect for ace hotels internal design team, Atelier Ace. Currently he is more interested in space than architecture and the affects of Subversive comedy and natural curiosity through exploration . This is serious. Don't take yourself so seriously.
Early Life and Education
Harrod grew up in Mansfield, Ohio - well known for this and this. Neal attended the university of Cincinnati college of design architecture art and planning where he earned a degree - BS in Architecure - and later a Masters in Architecture.
- Atelier Ace - Ace Hotel Pittsburgh
- Allied Works Architecture - Pacific Northwest College of Art (PNCA) - 511 Building
- Allied Works Architecture - Sokol Blosser Tasting Room
- Michael McInturf Architects - Zembrodt House
- Michael McInturf Architects - Indian Hill Swim Club
- DGT Architects - Estonian National Museum
- DGT Architects - Mina Perhonen Exhibition
Have Something to About Neal?
Ok. Sneal the deal. Let's chat.
- [Email Me]